Creston Elementary School is strongly committed to providing an environment that is free of discrimination and promotes personal integrity, civility, and mutual respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex in the employment, education programs or activities we operate.
How To Report Allegations Under Title IX
Sexual discrimination (including sexual harassment) allegations must be reported to the District immediately by notifying the following:
- The District’s Title IX Coordinator – contact information listed below
- A District Official. This includes, a principal, a supervisor, a counselor, a teacher.
- Any employee of a K-12 school district.
Title IX Contact Information:
Coordinator/Investigator: Rachel Stevens, Principal, email@example.com, 406-755-2859, 4495 Montana Hwy 35, Kalispell, MT 59901
Decision Maker: Jack Eggensperger, Flathead County Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-758-5723, 935 1st Avenue West, Suite SS, Kalispell, MT 59901
Definition Of Sexual Harassment
Sexual harassment means conduct on the basis of sex that satisfies one or more of the following:
- Conditioning the provision of an aid, benefit, or service of the District on an individual’s participation in unwelcome sexual conduct;
- Unwelcome conduct determined by a reasonable person to be so severe, pervasive and objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person equal access to the District’s education program or activity or;
- Any instance of sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking.
1700 Uniform Complaint Procedure
3210 Equal Educational Opportunity, Nondiscrimination and Sex Equity
3225-3225P Sexual Harassment of Students
5010 Equal Employment Opportunity, Nondiscrimination, and Sex Equity
5012-5012P Sexual Harassment
Title IX Training