CRESTON SCHOOL DISTRICT #9
SPECIAL BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
13 March 2018
Chairman Matt Hartle called the Board of Trustees Meeting to order at 5:00 p.m. in the Creston School Library with the following members present: Joanna Massie and Austin Hughes, Julie Tikka out with medical concerns, Nancy Keeton has moved out of the district. Also in attendance were: Tami Ward – Principal, Tammy Bartos – District Clerk, Teachers: Deb Christensen – Title/PE, Pauline Davidson – 3rd, Ariann Hess – 6th, Jennifer Johnson, – 2nd, Melissa Potts – 1st. Also, Jessica Sandven-Sorensen, Prospective Trustee.
Consideration of Action Items:
- Joanna Massie moved and Austin Hughes seconded approval a Revised Resolution SB307 – Estimating changes in revenues/mills for 2018-2019. The revision was due to a correction to the general fund calculation of GTB. Motion passed unanimously.
- Preliminary FY19 Budget Scenarios were discussed. No motion needed.
- Austin Hughes moved and Joanna Massie seconded approval of the Creston Education Association Negotiations as presented.Motion passed unanimously.
- Joanna Massie moved and Austin Hughes seconded to accept the recommendation to keep 6thgrade students in our school for FY19.Motion passed unanimously.
Next Meeting(s) Date:
- 12 April 2018 at 7:30 am.
Meeting adjourned at 6:02 p.m.
Tammy Bartos Matt Hartle
District Clerk Chairman