CRESTON SCHOOL DISTRICT #9
REORGANIZATION BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
10 May 2018
Chairman Matt Hartle called the Board of Trustees Meeting to order at 7:30 a.m. in the Creston School Library with the following members present: Joanna Massie, Shawn McDonough and Jessica Sandven-Sorensen. Julie Tikka absent due to illness. Also in attendance were: Jack Eggensperger – County Superintendent of Schools, Tami Ward – Principal, Tammy Bartos – District Clerk, Jen Johnson – 2ndgrade teacher and Emily Russell – 2018/19 6thgrade teacher.
Public Participation/Correspondence: nil
- Joanna Massie, Shawn McDonough and Jessica Sandven-Sorensen were elected by acclamation.
- Shawn McDonough was sworn in as Trustee by Jack Eggensperger. (Joanna Massie and Jessica Sandven-Sorensen were sworn in prior to the beginning of the meeting.)
- Joanna Massie moved and Shawn McDonough seconded to nominate Matt Hartle as Board Chair. Motion passed unanimously, none opposed.
- Matt Hartle moved and Jessica Sandven-Sorensen seconded to nominate Joanna Massie as Vice-Chair. Motion passed unanimously, none opposed.
- Matt Hartle moved and Joanna Massie seconded to appoint Tammy Bartos as District Clerk. Motion passed unanimously, none opposed.
- Tammy Bartos was sworn in as District Clerk by Jack Eggensperger.
Meeting adjourned at 7:35 a.m.
Tammy Bartos, District Clerk Matt Hartle, Chairman